Thursday, September 15, 2011

Starting up again...

Some of my Lubbock friends know about my card workshop nights I used to hold monthly.
Well, I am very excited to announce that I am starting them up again...but not in Lubbock, of course. :) Although, if you Lubbock ladies are desperate for some cards, it really isn't that bad of a drive! ;)

Anyway, I am going to start holding the workshops every other month at my house. The first one will be on Thursday, Sept. 29th @ 7:00. We will make the following four cards, and the cost will be $5.

Here are the cards:




Cute, if I do say so myself!
I hope you will join us! I will put a kit together for you with everything cut out so all you have to do is come and glue it together, stamp a bit and add the finishing touches. You don't even have to bring anything, I will provide everything you need to make the cards. It is always a fun night of creating and visiting...and a yummy dessert is thrown in the mix, too!
Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. They are SO CUTE! I always love your cards, Janelle, and really enjoyed our card nights here and wish I could be there so I could join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I'll ask Andy if he's available. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards!!! Wish I lived in Texas so that I could participate. I may be doing some copying very soon. Great job, Janelle.

    ReplyDelete