Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun! Fun!

Guess what!?!

I was chosen to be a new member of the Design Team at My Scraps & More!

I have kind of been up and down with the news. :)
First, very excited!
Then, I started wondering what part of my brain thought I could keep up with one more thing. :)
But now I am back to being excited!!

I get to work with some fun and very nice ladies in making up scrapbooking challenges for the members of the site. Quote challenges, sketches, all kinds of fun things! We have a new challenge posted every week day, so if you scrapbook be sure to check it out! And I really do love Tammi's online store she has got going, too, so I am happy to help it grow!
How fun!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats! Your work is fantastic and I'm sure you will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are definitely the right woman for the job!

    ReplyDelete