I obviously have not updated this poor blog in quite a while. And by quite a while, I mean over a year! It's crazy how quickly a year can fly by, and how much can happen in that year! I thought the most effective way to bring this blog somewhat up to date would be to post our letter and pictures that we sent out in our Christmas card this year. 2014 was a busy year with lots of fun memories, and most importantly, a new baby!!
Merry Christmas from the Guymon family!
We hope you are all doing well and enjoying the joy of this season! It has been an exciting year. Here are our favorite happenings of 2014:
• Bryan and Janelle: 1-Celebrating 10 years of marriage...and it just keeps getting better! 2-Henry's birth. It was an exciting, memorable couple of hours! 3-Getting to take two trips together, one to OKC and one to Boston. 4-Being in the temple with all of Janelle's siblings for Paige and Zeke's wedding. 5- Living this crazy, happy, busy life together. Life is so good for us in Pampa, TX
• Joshua, Age 10: 1-Going to the OKC Thunder Game for his birthday. 2-Aunt Paige's wedding. 3-Going to see Grandma and Grandpa Guymon on their mission 4- Meeting Henry. 5-Going to the Ogden Temple Open House
• Grace, Age 7: 1-Being in Utah for Aunt Paige's wedding. 2-Being brave and going down the toilet bowl, a water slide at the water park. :) 3-Henry's birth. 4-The first day of school. 5-Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Guymon on their mission
• Hannah, Age 2: 1-Becoming a big sister to "Baby Nenry" 2-Turning 2! 3-Having Aunt "Syssa Jean" live with us for four months. 4-Dressing up as an owl for Halloween. 5-Playing with cousins in Utah
• Henry, Age 1 month: 1- Being born Nov. 12th in a super quick fashion. He's just glad he was born at the hospital and not in the car (so is his mom)! 2- Being a super-star baby and putting up with all the poking, prodding, and pain that comes with having his club foot corrected. 3- Being smothered with love by his family, especially lots of kisses from Hannah