Saturday, November 2, 2013

Family Pictures

I don't know about y'all, but I am super excited for Christmas! :)
It's true, I might be one of those people who listens to Christmas music in October and I might be one of those people who starts Christmas shopping in September. So of course I'm thinking about our annual family Christmas card and my favorite part of that card...the pictures!

The fall leaves are so beautiful right now that I knew we had to take advantage of the beauty before they all die and fall off the trees. So I roped the family into a quick, camera remote/self timer photo shoot this afternoon.  The kids were awesome! The bribery was quite simple this time...smile, cooperate and be done in 30 minutes, or don't smile and cooperate and we can come back next week and do this all over again. :) Thankfully that seemed to do the trick! We actually got all these pictures in 25 minutes!

I love this sweet family of mine!






(And two of Hannah because I can't decided if I like the serious face or the squishy face best. What do you think?)



2 comments:

  1. They have grown since I have seen them!!! agh! I think both of Hannah are cute! the squishy face is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these pictures are fantastic!! Love them!! I do think the ones of Hannah are darling and both pictures are winners!!

    ReplyDelete