Monday, January 9, 2012

Lucky Winner!! (oh, and a new layout)

Happy Monday to you!

I don't know about you, but Mondays are always CRAZY around here! We have story time at the library, and then we run to the grocery store and do any other errands we need...today that included a stop at the school, the paint store, CVS and Braums for milk. Poor Grace wasn't so thrilled by the time we got home!

Anyway...on to why you are really here! :) With the help of random.org I have picked a winner of my set of handmade cards and that is Tracy! Congrats Tracy!! I will have them in the mail as soon as I get your address. Thanks to all those who participated in our blog hop!

Also, My Scraps & More is having an awesome sale right now, you really won't want to miss it! Tammi is offering 65% off your order, plus $6.95 shipping...fabulous, right?! Just use code IRS65 and shop to your hearts (or wallets) content! :)

And here is my favorite layout as of late...love the bright colors I used and the pictures of my kiddos I love even more!


Thanks for stopping by...have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment