Friday, November 18, 2011

Finally some Pictures :)

YAY!! We got our computer fixed.
That was a happy day!
The man who fixed is asked if I was having computer withdrawals. :)
Yep, I sure was...although mostly is was photoshop withdrawals!

Anyway, I have been waiting to get the computer back so I could edit some of the fun Halloween pictures! The grandmas have been asking to see pictures of the kids in their costumes. So I thought I better get them up before Thanksgiving, at least! :)

Joshua was Troy Bolton "The Basketball Man" as he calls him. He still puts the costume on every once in a while and dribbles his basketball all around. I am starting to wonder if that ball is permanently stuck to his hand...I can't get him to put that thing down these days!

And Miss Grace was Fancy Nancy...so adorable! I want to dress her up like this everyday!

{actually, most days she chooses her own outfits that aren't too far from this! :)}

They had so much fun on Halloween this year, it really was a joy to see!
.....and on that note, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!! You guys are getting so big! I can't believe how fast time goes once you have kiddos around you!

    ReplyDelete